Adobe DNG Converter 10.2 for Mac Dmg Overview
DNG is a normal format for reaching RAW pictures from digital cameras. As a lot of the picture enhancing instruments don’t assist changing RAW picture codecs. So, Adobe DNG Converter 10.2 gives lossless conversion of RAW photos to DNG codecs. With an intuitive consumer interface, it is extremely straightforward to make use of this software. It’s a multi-platform software designed for changing the RAW picture recordsdata to DNG file format. It helps photos from virtually all of the digital camera mannequin’s to transform.
This highly effective software comes up with assist for the preferred cameras from Nokia, Casio, Pentax, Picoh, Samsung, Hasselblad, Leica, DJI, and a variety of different codecs. It is extremely straightforward to specify the file. Select the output vacation spot, set the foundations, and the output format earlier than beginning the conversion course of. The customers may set numerous different preferences such because the Adobe Photoshop model, and Picture preview dimension and so forth. All in all, it’s a full setting for changing digital camera RAW photos to DNG.
𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 Adobe DNG Converter 10.2 for Mac Dmg
- Highly effective software for changing digital camera RAW photos
- Helps all of the digital camera fashions for making the recordsdata suitable
- Create Digital Unfavourable (DNG) from digital camera RAW recordsdata
- Set the output vacation spot and renaming rule
- Easy conversion and simple to make use of software
- Lossless conversion to DNG format
- Varied preferences like preview dimension and extra
Technical Particulars of Adobe DNG Converter 10.2 for Mac
- 𝐌𝐚𝐜 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Adobe_DNGConverter_10_2.dmg
- 𝐌𝐚𝐜 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐳𝐞: 338 MB
- 𝐌𝐚𝐜 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫: Adobe
𝐌𝐚𝐜 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 for Adobe DNG Converter 10.2 for Mac Dmg
- Mac OS X 10.11 or later
- 1 GB free HDD
- 1 GB RAM
- Intel Processor
Adobe DNG Converter 10.2 for Mac Dmg Free Download
Download Adobe DNG Converter 10.2 newest full model free standalone offline setup for Mac Dmg OS X by clicking the under button.